Monday, December 3, 2012

Thanks to another of our fantastic customers for sending this note this morning! 
 "I received your shipment of holly today and had to send this message. When I opened the box I found the most beautiful boughs of holly I've ever seen. I am 77 years old and I enjoy Christmas as I did in my youth. When I was young holly was common during the holidays but somehow it seemed to disappear. Your holly is breathtakingly beautiful. If I weren't so old I'd come to Oregon just to see your farm but I don't walk very well anymore.
I feel very fortunate to have found you on the net. I appreciate your effort to grow this beautiful holly.  Thank You - "
KE Gronas
 

              
 Captkeg - we are blessed by you and all of our wonderful customers!  Wish you could come by for a tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment